- 工程博士教育中心 主任
Ying Li is currently a professor of the School of Software and Microelectronics in Peking University, meanwhile, she is a research professor of National Research Center of Software Engineering, and managing the Education Center of Doctor of Engineering (electronics and information area) in Peking University. Before joining PKU in 2012, she worked as a STSM of IBM Research and Senior Manager leading the Department of Distributed Computing and Service Management in IBM China Research Lab.
Dr. Li has 15+ years working experiences in Distributed Computing including distributed machine learning, cloud computing, Internet of Things, Autonomic Computing, J2EE middleware, Web services, Grid Computing, real-time system, CORBA, etc.. She and her research teams have been focusing on exploring and developing innovative technologies for systematically managing distributed software to achieve quality of services through modeling, analyzing and controlling. She conducted several global collaborative research projects that the technologies have been successfully delivered and transformed to IBM leading-edge products (including Websphere Cloud platform and Application Server, Tivoli Zephyr and Workload Mobility Workbench, etc.) and global service solutions for Cloud Migration and Smart Planet, which made important technology impact and business value, wining "IBM CIO Leadership Award" (in 2007) and "IBM Research Accomplishment Award" twice (in 2008 and 2010).
Dr. Li worked as the Executive Assistant to IBM China Chairman in 2009. She worked as the member of Software Product Architecture Board to participate several industrial projects with solid contribution to commercial software systems. She also worked as the Strategist for IBM global research strategy, and contributed to IBM Global Technical Outlook (GTO) in 2008 - 2011.
Dr. Li applied 30+ US/CN patents wherein 31 US/CN patents were granted, covering cloud computing, distributed data processing, and automatic computing. She served as the Chair of IBM Research Lab Patent Review Board for several years. She was awarded as the "IBM Master Inventor" in 2011.
Dr. Li published 70+ academic papers on international journals and top International conferences. She served as PC member of several international conferences and reviewer of international journals.
- Fall (01710315) Cloud computing and Big Data Platform
Cloud computing and big data are fundamentally changing the way software is built and delivered. This is a graduate-level course on the latest research in this field. In the class, the students will learn enough concepts and explore enough examples of cloud software and service (Docker, OpenStack, AWS), big data storage (HDFS, BigTable, MongoDB, Neo4j), distributed computing framework (MapReduce, Spark, TensorFlow), distributed resource management (YARN, Kubernetes), and understand how they work in the real world. The class is open to PhD and advanced master students who have taken courses of "Operating systems" or "Principles of Computer& Algorithm".
- Spring (01700350) Software Engineering seminar
The class is open to Doctor of Engineering (D.Eng) students. It is a seminar course on the latest efforts in software engineering field. In the class, the students will explore important technical challenges in real projects.
- Spring (01711860) Big Data Seminar
- Distributed Computing:
Intelligent resource scheduling for hybrid applications, data-driven reliability engineering of cloud and big data system, intelligent task scheduling for IoT, autonomic computing system.
- Intelligence for Distributed System and Smart Cities:
AIOps:system log-basedanomaly detection and fault diagnosis for distributed systems, distributed tracing, AIOPs knowledge graph for root cause analysis.
NLP: knowledge graph representation, acquisition and applications, knowledge-aware dialogue generation.
... more information can be found in the following selected publications, and Wechat public account - PKUFineLab...
* Software defined method and technology for Intelligent Management of Cloud Data Center (Key-Area Research and Development Program of Guangdong Province) (2020 - 2023)
* Intelligent integrated software cooperation platform for smart city (National Key R&D Plan) (2018 - 2020)
* Industrial Internet and Intelligent System (PKU-Delta Joint Research Lab) (2018 - 2022）
* Enterprise-level Big Data Platform/hybrid scheduling system ( PKU-Tencent Joint Innovation Lab) （2018 - 2020）
* Dependability Analysis of Cloud and Big Data Platform (NSF Key Project) (2013-2017）
* Reliable and Secure Big Data Platform (Shenzhen Key Technology Program) (2014 - 2016)
* Linux Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware UR) (2014 - 2015)
* Reliable Open Cloud Platform and Dependability Analysis (IBM UR) (2013-2014)
1. Jia Tong, Li Ying*, Wu Zhonghai, State-of-the-Art Survey of Log-Based Failure Diagnosis, Journal of Software, 2020,31(7) (in Chinese)
2. Yang Yong, Li Ying*, Wu Zhonghai, State-of-the-Art Survey of Distributed Tracing Technology, 2020,31(7), (in Chinese)
3. Guo Chang, Li Ying, Liu Hongzhi, Wu Zhonghai, An Application-oriented cache allocation and prefetching method for long-running applications in distributed storage systems, Chinese Journal of Electronics, Vol.28, No. 4, July 2019. (SCI: 000477687600014)
4. Jiangtao Wang, Junfeng Zhao, Ying Li, Yong Zhang, Yun Xie, Enabling Human-Centric Smart Cities: Crowdsourcing-Based Practice in China, IEEE Computer 51(12), pp.42-49, December 2018. (SCI: 000458163600006)
5. Tang Hongyan, Li Ying*, Jia Tong, Yuan Xiaoyong, Wu Zhonghai, Analysis of Frequently Failing Tasks and Rescheduling Strategy in the Cloud System, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (ITDST), 2018, 9(1):16-38
6. Qiang Fu, Yong Luo, Yonggang Wen, Dacheng Tao, Ying Li, Lingyu Duan, Towards Intelligent Product Retrieval for TV-to-Online (T2O) Application: A Transfer Metric Learning Approach, IEEE Transactions on multimedia, 2018, Volume:PP, Issue:99, January 2018
7. Yuan Xiaoyong, Tang Hongyan, Li Ying*, Jia Tong, Liu Tiancheng, Wu Zhonghai, A COMPETITIVE PENALTY MODEL FOR AVAILABILITY BASED CLOUD SLA, Services Transactions on Cloud Computing (ISSN 2326-7550) Vol. 4, No. 1, January-March 2016.
8. LI Ying, SUN Kewei, YANG Jie,LIU Tiancheng, ZENG Liangzhao, Model-based system configuration approach for Internetware, SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, August 2013, 56: 082102(20) (SCI: 000323665900003)
9. Jie Yang, Tao Yu, Lirong Jian, Jie Qiu, Ying Li*, An extreme automation framework for scaling cloud applications, IBM Journal of Research and Development, Volume: 55 Issue:6 page(s): 8:1 - 8:12, Nov.-Dec. 2011. (SCI: 000301501400010 )
10. Jing Luo, Ying Li*, John A Pershing, Lei Xie, Ying Chen, A Methodology for Analyzing Availability Weak Points in SOA Deployment Frameworks, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, Volume 6 Issue:1 pages:31-44, 2009.
11. Tiancheng Liu, Ying Li*, Andrew Schofield, Kewei Sun, Ying Chen, Partition-based Heap Memory Management in an Application Server, ACM SIGOPS Operating System Review, Volume 42, Issue 1, 2008. (EI: 20102012934239)
12. Ying Li, Kewei Sun, Jie Qiu, Ying Chen, Self-Reconfiguration of Service-Based Systems for Service Level Agreements and Resource Optimization, International Journal of Web Services (JWSR), 2006 3(2), pp 81-100. (SCI: 000240951700005）
1. Sixing Wu, Ying Li*, Dawei Zhang, Yang Zhou, Zhonghai Wu, Diverse and Informative Dialogue Generation with Context-Specific Commonsense Knowledge Awareness, The 58th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2020), to appear.
2. Sixing Wu, Ying Li*, Dawei Zhang, Yang Zhou, Zhonghai Wu, TopicKA: Generating Commonsense Knowledge-Aware Dialogue Response Towards the Recommended Topic Fact, The 29th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 17th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-PRICAI 2020), to appear.
3. Qiang Fu, Linsen Dong, Ziyuan Liu, Yong Luo, Yonggang Wen, Ying Li, Ling-Yu Duan, Incorporating Category Taxonomy in Deep Reinforcement Learning Based Image Hashing, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo(ICME 2019）, July 8-12, 2019 Shanghai
4. Wensheng Xia, Ying Li*, Tong Jia and Zhonghai Wu, Bug Identifier: An Approach to Identifying Bugs via Log Mining for Accelerating Bug Reporting Stage, the 19th IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability, and Security (QRS 2019) , July 22-26, Sofia, Bulgaria.
5. Jiawei Liu, Zhirong Hou, Ying Li*, Lopper: An Efficient Method for Online Log Pattern Mining based on Hybrid Clustering Tree, the 30th International Conference on Databases and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA2019), August 26-29, 2019, Linz, Austria
6. Shengbo Song, Jing Gu, Hanmei Luo, Ying Li, GaiaGPU: Sharing GPUs in Container Clouds, 16th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications （ISPA2018）, Dec. 11-13, 2018, Melbourne, Australia.
7. Tong Jia, Ying Li*, Chengbo Zhang, Wensheng Xia, Jie Jiang and Yuhong Liu，Machine Deserves Better Logging: A Log Enhancement Approach for Automatic Fault diagnosis，The 29th IEEE Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2018), Memphis, TN, USA. Oct. 15-18, 2018
8. Jing Gu, Long Wang, Yong Yang and Ying Li*，KEREP: Experience in Extracting Knowledge on Distributed System Behavior through Request Execution Path，The 29th IEEE Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2018), Memphis, TN, USA. Oct. 15-18, 2018
9. Yong Yang, Long Wang, Jing Gu, Ying Li*,Transparently Capturing Execution Path of Service/Job Request Processing, the 16th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2018), Hangzhou, China, Nov. 12-15, 2018
10. Sixing Wu, Dawei Zhang, Ying Li*, Xing Xie, Zhonghai Wu，HL-EncDec: A Hybrid-Level Encoder-Decoder for Neural Response Generation, The 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2018), Santa Fe, USA,20-26 August, 2018.
11. Tong Jia, Ying Li*, Zhonghai Wu, Brief Announcement: Automatic Log Enhancement for Fault Diagnosis, ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC 2018), United Kindom, July 23-27, 2018.
12. Wu Sixing, Li Ying*, Zhang Xinyuan, Wu Zhonghai, DLCEncDec: A Fully Character-level Encoder-Decoder Model for Neural Responding Conversation, the 42th IEEE International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications (COMPSAC 2018), Tokyo, Japan, July 23-27, 2018.
13. Yang Yue, Ying Li, Kexin Yi, Zhonghai Wu, SDACR: Synthetic Data Approach for Classification and Regression, The 29th Annual IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors(ASAP 2018)，Milan, Italy, July10-12 2018.
14. Jing Gu, Ying Li*, Hongyan Tang, Zhonghai Wu, Auto-tuning Spark Configurations Based on Neural Network, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2018), Kansas City, MO, USA, 20-24 May 2018.
15. Tong Jia, Pengfei Chen, Lin Yang, Ying Li*, et al, An approach for anomaly diagnosis based on hybrid graph model with logs for distributed services, 14th IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2017) research track , June 26-July1,Hawaii,USA
16. Tong Jia, Lin Yang, Pengfei Chen, Ying Li*, et al, LogSed: Anomaly diagnosis through mining time-weighted control flow graph in logs, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE Cloud 2017), June 26-July1,Hawaii,USA
17. Yong Yue, Ying Li*, Tong Jia and Zhonghai Wu, An Iterative Model for Predicting Film Attendence, 24th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP 2017), Guangzhou, China, Nov. 14-18，2017.
18. Sixing Wu, Ying Li* and Zhonghai Wu, Low Frequency Words Compression in Neural Conversation System, 24th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP 2017), Guangzhou, China, Nov. 14-18, 2017.
19. Wang Kangjin , Yang Yong, Ying Li, Luo Hanmei, Ma Lin, FID: A Faster Image Distribution System for Docker Platform, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC 2017) workshop on Autonomic Management of Large Scale Container-based System (AMLCS 2017), Sept. 18-22, Tucson, ZA, USA.
20. Tang Hongyan, Li Ying*, Wang Long, Gu Jing, Wu Zhonghai, Predicting Misconfiguration-induced Unsuccessful Executions of Jobs in Big Data System,41st International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC 2017), July 4-8, 2017, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy.
21. Tang HongYan, Li Ying*, Jia Tong, Wu Zhonghai, Hunting Killer Tasks for Cloud System Through machine learning: A Google Cluster Case Study, The 2016 IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability & Security (QRS-2016) , August 1-3, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
22. Jiatong, Li Ying*, Tang Hongyan, Wu Zhonghai, An Approach to Pinpointing Bug-induced Failure in Logs for Open Cloud Platforms, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE Cloud 2016) ,June 26-July 2, San Francisco, USA
23. Chang Guo, Ying Li, Zhonghai Wu, SLA-DO: A SLA-Based Data Distribution Strategy on Multiple Cloud Storage Systems, The 22nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed System (ICPADS 2016):599-612
24. Jia Tong, Li Ying*, Tang Hongyan, Wu Zhonghai, Can We use programmer's Knowledge? Fixing Parameter Configuration Errors in Hadoop through Analyzing Q&A sites, IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2016),San Francisco, USA, June 27 - July 2, 2016,
25. Yong Yang, Ying Li*, Yue Yang, Zhonghai Wu, Wenlong Shao, CUT: A Combined Approach for Tag Recommendation in Software Information Sites, the 9th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2016), Passau, Germany, Oct.5-8, 2016.
26.Tang Hongyan, Li Ying*, Jia Tong, Wu Zhonghai, Hunting Killer Tasks for Cloud System Through Behavior Pattern Learning,46th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks Workshops (DSN-W)，June 28 - July 1, 2016, Toulouse, FRANCE.
27. Yang Yong, Li Ying*, Tang Hongyan, Jia Tong, Shao Wenlong, An Approach for Cross-Community Content Recommendation: A Case Study on Docker, the 18th Asia Pacific Web Conference(APWeb 2016), Suzhou, China, 23-25 Sept. 2016.
28. Hongyan Tang, Ying Li*, Tong Jia, Zhonghai Wu, Evaluating Performance of Rescheduling Strategies in Cloud System, The 14th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (IEEE ISPA-16), Tianjin, China, 23-26 August, 2016
29. Tang Hongyan, Li Ying*, Jia Tong, Yuan Xiaoyong, Wu Zhonghai, Time Series Based Killer Task Online Recognition Service: A Google Cluster Case Study, the International Conference on Service-Oriented System Engineering (IEEE SOSE 2016), March 29 – April 1, Oxford, UK.
30. Yuan Xiaoyong, Tang Hong Yan, Li Ying*, Liu Tiancheng, Wu Zhonghai, A Competitive Penalty Model for Availability Based Cloud SLA, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE Cloud 2015) , June 27-July 2, New York, USA
31. Jia Tong, Li Ying* ,Yuan Xiaoyong, Tang Hongyan, Wu Zhonghai, Characterizing and Predicting Bug Assignment in OpenStack, International Conference on Trustworthy Systems and their Applications (IEEE TSA 2015), July 8-9, Hualien, Taiwan.
32.Yuan Xiaoyong, Li Ying*, Wu Zhonghai, Liu Tiancheng, An Analysis on Availability Commitment and Penalty in Cloud SLA,The 39th Annual International Computers, Software & Applications Conference (COMPSAC 2015), July 1-5,2015
33. Yuan Xiaoyong, Li Ying*, Liu Tiancheng, Dependability Analysis on OpenStack IaaS Cloud:Bug Anaysis and Fault Injection, The IEEE international Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2014), Singapore, December 15-18, 2014
34. Yuan Xiaoyong, Li Ying*, Wang Yanqi, Sun Kewei, Scheduling Cloud Platform Managed Live-Migration Operations to Minimize the Makespan, The 11th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing, Sept. 18-20, 2014
35. Kewei Sun, Ying Li*, Effort Estimation for Cloud Migration Process, IEEE International Conference on service-oriented system engineering (IEEE SOSE 2013) , San Francisco Bay, USA, May 25-28, 2013 .
36. Kewei Sun, Ying Li*, Jing Luo, Network traffic can optimize consolidation during transformation to virtualization, 29th Annual ACM SIGACT-SIGOPS Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (ACM PODC 2010), Zurich, 2010
37. Xinhui Li, Ying Li*, Tiancheng Liu, Jie Qiu, Fengchun Wang, The Method and Tool of Cost Analysis for Cloud Computing, IEEE international conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE Cloud 2009), Sept. 2009.
38. Kewei Sun, Ying Li, Jing Luo, Network Traffic-based Automatic optimized Migration from Physical to Virtualized Cloud Environment with UCM Tool. IEEE International Conference on Broadband Network & Multimedia Technology,2009. Best Paper Award.
39. Yang, Jie; Qiu, Jie; Li, Ying, A profile-based approach to just-in-time scalability for cloud applications, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE Cloud 2009), p 9-16.
40. Jing Luo, Ying Li, Anchor semantics enabled ranking method for service discovery and integration, The IEEE International Conference on Web Services(IEEE ICWS 2008), p 732-739, 2008.
41. Liu Liang, Li Ying, Ma Qian, Sun Kewei, Chen Ying, Wang Hao, Automatic model-based service hosting environment migration, IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2008), p 682-685, 2008
42. Li Xinhui, Liu Tiancheng, Ying Li, Chen Ying, SPIN: Service performance isolation infrastructure in multi-tenancy environment, LNCS 5364 International Conference on Service-oriented Computing (ICSOC 2008), p 649-663, 2008.
43. Ma Qian, Wang Hao, Li Ying, Xie guotong, Liu Feng, A Semantic QoS-aware Discovery Framework for Web Services, The IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2008), p129-36
44. Sun Kewei, Qiu Jie, Li Ying, Chen Ying, Ji Weixing, A State Machine Approach for Problem Detection in Large-scale Distributed System, IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2008).
45. Jing Luo, Ying Li, Jie Qiu, Ying Chen, Declarative constraint framework for SOA deployment and configuration, The IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2008).
46. Qiming Teng, Xiao Zong, Ying Li, Chen Ying, Performance implications of next-generation multi-processing platforms on e-Business server applications, IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (IEEE ICEBE 2008)
47. Xie Lei, Luo Jing, Qiu Jie, Pershing A. John, Li Ying, Chen Ying, availability weak point analysis over an SOA deployment framework, IEEE network operations and management symposium (NOMS 2008).
48. Qian Ma, Ying Li, Kewei Sun, Ying Chen, Model-Based Dependency Management for Migrating Service Hosting Environment, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC 2007)
49. Luo, Jing, Li, Ying; Qiu, Jie, Pattern based Declarative Constraint Solution for Model-Driven Service Deployment, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC 2007)
50. Kewei Sun, Ying Li, Matt Hogstrom, Ying Chen, Sizing Multi-Space in Heap for Application Isolation, the 21th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications (OOPSLA 2006), October 22-26, 2006,
51. Ying Li, Jie Qiu, Kewei Sun, Ying Chen, Modeling and Verifying Configuration in Service Deployment, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC 2006), September 18-22, 2006, Chieago, U.S.A
52.Ying Li, Kewei Sun, Jie Qiu, Ying Chen, Self-Reconfiguration of Service-Based Systems: A Case Study for Service Level Agreements and Resource Optimization, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2005), July 11-15, 2005.
53. Ying Li, Fangyan Rao, Ying Chen, Dong Liu, Thomas Li, Services Ecosystem: towards a resilient infrastructure for on demand services provisioning in grid, IEEE International Conference of Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2004).
54. Ying Li, Xiaocheng Ding, Ying Chen, Dong Liu, Thomas Li, The Framework Supporting QoS-enabled Web Services, The International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2003)
55. Long Zhang, Ying Li, Fangyan Rao, Xiulan Yu, Ying Chen, Dong Liu, An Approach to Enabling Spatial OLAP by Aggregating on Spatial Hierarchy, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) 2737 Data Warehousing and knowledge Discovery, 2003.
56. Gang Wang, Cheng Xu, Ying Li, Ying Chen, Analyzing XML Parser Memory Characteristics: Experiments towards Improving Web Services Performance, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2006).
57. Xiulan Yu, Long Zhang, Ying Li, Ying Chen, WSCE: A flexible web service composition environment, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS 2004).
58. Dong Bo, Qiu Jie, Zheng, Qinghua, Zhong Xiao, Li Jingwei, Li Ying, A novel approach to improving the efficiency of storing and accessing small files on hadoop: A case study by PowerPoint files, Proceedings of 2010 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC 2010)
59. Liu, Tiancheng, Katsuno, Yasuharu, Sun, Kewei, Li, Ying, Kushida, Takayuki, Chen,Ying, Itakura, Mayumi, Multi cloud management for unified cloud services across cloud sites, Proceedings of 2011 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing and Intelligence Systems, p 164-169, 2011
60. Ying Chen, Xiaoyan Chen, Fangyan Rao, Xiulan Yu, Ying Li, Dong Liu, LORE: An Infrastructure Supporting Location-aware Service, IBM Journal of Research and Development, Vol.48, No. 5/6, 2004, pp601-616.
61. Wang Feng, Qiu Jie, Jie Yang, Bo Dong, Xinhui Li, Ying Li, Hadoop High Availability through Metadata Replication, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management(CIKM) International Workshop on Cloud Data Management (CloudDB), 2009.
62. Fang Yan Rao, Long Zhang, Xiu Lan Yu, Ying Li, Ying Chen, Spatial Hierarchy and OLAP-Favored Search in Spatial Data Warehouse, ACM Fifth International Workshop on DATA WAREHOUSING AND OLAP (DOLAP), 2003.
63. Chen Xiaoyan, Ding Xiaocheng, Chen Ying, Li Ying, Liu Dong, ULS: An infrastructure supporting location-based services, 7th World Multi-conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics ORLANDO, 2003
( 34 patent applications wherein 31 Patents were granted )
1. US9055419, Li Ying, Luo Jing, Su Zhong, Zhang Xiaoxun, Mobile terminal to recommend a short message recipient (Granted in 2015 ）
2. US9158465 , Li Xinhui, Li Ying, Luo Jing, Luo Lin, Performing authorization control in a cloud storage system ( Granted in 2015 )
3. US8775769 ,Li Ying, Long Quan, Liu Tiancheng, Qiu Jie, partitionbased method and apparatus fordiagnosing memory leak in systems (Granted in 2014 )
4. US8661291, Li Xinhui, Li Ying, Liu Tiancheng, Liu Ying, Diagnosing a fault incident in a data center (Granted in 2014)
5. PCT102222037, Wang Haichuan, Zhong Xiao, Teng Qiming, Li Ying, Method and equipment for positioning bottleneck of JAVA program (Granted in 2014 )
6. US8479162, Li Ying, Liu Tiancheng, Long Quan, Luo Jing, Wang Chengwei, Method and apparatus for locating memory leak in a program (Granted in 2013 )
7. PCT101393535, Li Xinhui, Liu Tiancheng, Li Ying, Qiu Jie, Teng Qiming, et al., Method and system for associating event and assembly while working ( Granted in 2013)
8. US8429645, Patrick J. Draper, Kevin D. Galloway, Jim Hyde, Li Ying, Liu Liang, Ma Qian, Krishna C. Ratakonda, Sun Kewei, Method for optimizing migration of software applications to address needs ( Granted in 2013 )
9. US8527624, Chen Ying, Evelyn Duesterwald, Li Ying, Teng Qiming, Mechanism for adaptive profiling for performance analysis ( Granted in 2013 )
10. US8438417, Li Ying, Luo Jing, John Arthur Pershing, Method and apparatus to simplify HA solution configuration in deployment model. ( Granted in 2013 )
11. US8407694, Chen Ying, Li Ying, Qiu Jie, Sun Kewei, System and method for facilitating installing software (Granted in 2013 )
12. US8429620, Chen Ying, Teng Qiming, Li Xinhui, Li Ying, Liu Tiancheng, Memory leak diagnosis ( Granted in 2013 )
13. US8489626, Li Ying,Luo Jing,Su Zhong,ZhangXiaoxun, Method and apparatus for recommending ashort message recipient (Granted in 2013 )
14. US8347306, Li Xinhui, Li Ying, Liu Tiancheng, method and system for determining resource usage of tenant in multi-tenant architecture (Granted in 2013 )
15. US8566783, Li Ying, Luo Jing, Mao Jiaying, Qiu Jie,navigation path for a constraint language editor (Granted in 2013 )
16. PCT101339533, Liu Tiancheng, Li Ying, Qiu Jie, Long Quan, Method and device for diagnosing Java system EMS memory leakage based on partition (Granted in 2013)
17. US8108456, Chen Ying,Li Ying,Liu Liang, et.al., Method and apparatus for migrating the system environment on which the applications depend ( Granted in 2013)
18. US8151143,Li Ying, Qiu Jie,Teng Qiming, Method and apparatus of partial memory dump for lightweight memory usage analysis and problem determination(Granted in 2012 )
19. US8180726, Li Ying, Liu Tiancheng, Luo Jing, Qiu Jie, Constraint failure analysis using constraint evaluation tree of constraint patterns (Granted in 2012)
20. US8195979,Li Ying, Qiu Jie, Yang Jie, Zhong Xiao, Method and apparatus for realizing application high availability (Granted in 2012)
21. US7870169, Patrick J. Draper, Kevin D. Galloway, Jim Hyde, Li Ying, Liu Liang, Ma Qian, Krishna C. Ratakonda, Sun Kewei, Method for enabling traceability and recovery from errors during migration of software applications. (Granted in 2011)
22. US7949756, Li Ying, Chen Ying, Qiu Jie, Method and Apparatus for monitoring Web services resource utilization (Granted in 2011)
23. US7949608,Li Ying,Chen Ying,Tian Zhong, Enabling a software service provider to automatically obtain software service (Granted in 2011)
24. US7844720, Li Ying, Chen Ying, Qiu Jie, Xu Cheng, Managing database connections (Granted in 2010)
25. CN100416449, Li Ying, Tian Zhong, Chen Ying, Method and Apparatus for online purchasing services enabling a novel software supply/customer chain model in the era of software as a service (Granted in 2008)
26. US20110078681, Ying Li, Qiu Jie, Yang Jie, Zhong Xiao, Method and System for running virtual machine image (Granted in 2008)
27. EP1738308, Method and apparatus for platform independent self-healing web services process.
28. ZL201410219412.4, Li Ying, Jia Tong, Zhang Qixun, Wu Zhonghai, Method and Apparatus for multi-cloud based high available mobile device data storage method and apparatus (Granted in 2016)
29. ZL 201410598622.9, Li Ying, Jia Tong, Yuan Xiaoyong, Tang Hongyan, Zhang Qixun, Wu Zhonghai, Method and Apparatus for availability prediction of cloud applications based on mobile users' temporal-spatial behavior pattern (Granted in 2017)
30. ZL 201510977321.1, Li Ying, Jia Tong, Wu Zhonghai, Method and Apparatus for software bug-induced failure detection through mining software logs in web （Granted in 2017)
31. ZL 201510649451.2, Li Ying, Tang Hongyan, Jiatong, Wu Zhonghai, Zhang Qixun,Method and Apparatus for online recognition of frequently and continuously failing tasks in cloud datacenters (granted in 2017)
32. 201610202074.2 Li Ying, Jia Tong, Yue Yang, Wu Zhonghai, Method and apparatus for auto-recovery from software misconfiguration based on Q&A knowledge
33. 201610450944.8 Li Ying, Yue Yang, Jia Tong, Wu Zhonghai, Method and Apparatus for prediction of movie attendance rate
34. 201711156094.1 Li Ying, Yue Yang, Yi Kexin, Wu Zhonghai, method and apparatus for privacy-preserving synthetic data generation for big data analysis
1 、Senior member of CCF software engineering.
2、Program Committee member of International Conferences including Middleware 2013, CLOUD 2009, SCC 2006-2011, ICWS 2005, etc.
3、Paper Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Service Computing, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetic，International Journal of Web Services